Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 2: Plyometrics

Errr, excuse me? I'm so happy I work out in a studio by myself at 3-4am. It prevents innocent by-standers from listening to my vulgar yelling, such as:

(20 seconds into the Mary Katherine Lunges) "F**K TONY ARE F**KIN' KIDDING ME OR WHAT?" and so on, and so forth.

I was maaaaaad happy that I got through the entire thing though. There were 2 or 3 exercises where I bitched out with about 5 seconds to go. But, I brought it back by pausing it and finishing off strong.

Mind over matter, baby! That was by far, out of all the sport and other training I've done, the toughest, most intense hour of training I have completed. I could see my rib cage shaking from each pump of blood spread out by my raging heart. It was as if my heart had taken a hit of 'rhoids and was about to explode!

I had about a 30 minute stretch afterwards, already knowing what kind of pain i would feel tomorrow.

Can't wait for the next plyo!!

Nutrition is going cruddy at the moment, only because i don't have the required funds to eat as much or as healthily as I'd like. But that will change by tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment